- Opening Remarks -
First off, everything went horribly wrong with my last post, with the bold and whatnot, so yeah.
Lastly, I changed the title font. And this concludes the second edition of Opening Remarks.
- High School -
Luckily for me, the school bus is supposed to stop exactly in front of my house for high school this year. I will have to wake up at six, and then get ready for the day before the bus comes at 6:45.
So, uh, that worked out nicely.
- Band of the Week -
Our first Band of the Week is...The Beatles! Yes, this band started it all! I, um, forget what it is, but nevertheless they started it! Consisting of Paul Simon, George, uh...Harris, Rango, and that guy with the long hair, The Beatles is a band that everyone knows about, excluding small children and babies. Each of the band members went on to solo careers, some successful, and some not. George Harris dropped out of everyone's consciousness after going somewhere called "Cloud 9." Rango, the drummer, recently voiced the main character of the film 'Rango', which is about a cowboy lizard named Rango. That guy with long hair made a song about imagination or something, but I think died a few years ago. And Paul Simon went on to form the Grateful Dead with his best friend, cartoonist Art Spiegelman. And that's all the time we have for tonight, but check out the next 'Band of the Week', which is next week. I think.
Everyone knows about this blog, excluding everybody who doesn't. I think.
~The Duke
First off, everything went horribly wrong with my last post, with the bold and whatnot, so yeah.
Lastly, I changed the title font. And this concludes the second edition of Opening Remarks.
- High School -
Luckily for me, the school bus is supposed to stop exactly in front of my house for high school this year. I will have to wake up at six, and then get ready for the day before the bus comes at 6:45.
So, uh, that worked out nicely.
- Band of the Week -
Our first Band of the Week is...The Beatles! Yes, this band started it all! I, um, forget what it is, but nevertheless they started it! Consisting of Paul Simon, George, uh...Harris, Rango, and that guy with the long hair, The Beatles is a band that everyone knows about, excluding small children and babies. Each of the band members went on to solo careers, some successful, and some not. George Harris dropped out of everyone's consciousness after going somewhere called "Cloud 9." Rango, the drummer, recently voiced the main character of the film 'Rango', which is about a cowboy lizard named Rango. That guy with long hair made a song about imagination or something, but I think died a few years ago. And Paul Simon went on to form the Grateful Dead with his best friend, cartoonist Art Spiegelman. And that's all the time we have for tonight, but check out the next 'Band of the Week', which is next week. I think.
Everyone knows about this blog, excluding everybody who doesn't. I think.
~The Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment