Today is Star Wars day. You gotta be in the know to know, you know? But instead of watching any Star Wars movies, I read Naruto and plotted my costume for next year's anime convention. I want to dress up as a Chunin, which is journeyman level ninja. Sounds nerdy? That's because it's suuuuuuuuuuuuper nerdy. Here are some of the characters from the said manga (Japanese graphic novels). >>>It's really good, but I don't read it for the action. I actually don't read any manga for action at all, but because they're all extremely funny. And the stories are good. I highly recommend Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, and Fullmetal Alchemist. (Which are what I read, and they're all action.)
Anyway, I started baseball, and it's going pretty well. And, as it turns out, I'm one of the best players on the team. I only waited five years and 3000 miles to get here.
BRACE YOURSELF! my brace isn't terribly annoying, except when it starts getting itchy. When that happens I have to take it off, itch it, and then have my mother refasten it. I'm really dreading the summer because it's going to be super hot and humid which will make it even more itchy and uncomfortable. Until the summer sleeping in it is fine, I guess, but I feel like an old person trying to get out of bed and out of cars.
In other news, I recently discovered The Doors, which makes me want to acquire a keyboard and start a band. Using music software I could go solo, but those programs cost upwards of like 70 bucks. However, the Little League pays kids my age $30 a game to umpire. Thirty bucks! I could get expensive officially licensed merchandise from my favorite manga series, such as Naruto ninja hitai-ate headbands, and a Bleach backpack, and this big pink hat that one guy wears in One Piece, as well as plush dolls of all my favorite characters!!!!!!!!!! And the music software, too.
I am the Eggman! I am the Walrus! Ku-ku ka-choo!
~The Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment