I listen to:
Nirvana: Unique sound. Definitely my favorite band.
Pixies: Doolittle
Van Halen: Awesome
AC/DC: They rock.
Led Zeppelin: I grew up listening to these guys.
Beck: Not beholden to any one particular music genre.
Beastie Boys: They rap AND rock.
Run-D.M.C.: I like their tight-kick sound.
A Tribe Called Quest: Jazzy rap.
Mudhoney: Grunge
The White Stripes: Simple and powerful.
Metallica: MASTER!!...MASTER!!
The Shins: One of the few indie bands I like.
Guns N' Roses: Appetite For Destruction
I don't really like any current music because the old stuff is way better, in my opinion.
Justin Bieber? Irritatingly high voice, and judging from his Rolling Stone interview, he is also a big dork. And not in a good way.
Lady Gaga? Lots of people in music are weird, but she takes it to a whole new level.
Black Eyed Peas? I like the food, not the band.
All the manufactured artists from Disney? ...I bet Hannah Montana loves the thrill of leading a double life.
~The Duke
No comments:
Post a Comment